경력- Instructor of English, Global Future Confluence Education, Seoul, South
Korea January 2022–Present
- Director of International English Language Programs, Oxford Elite
Academy, London, England September 2020–Present
- Instructor of Humanities (Online), Yantai Whitson Preparatory Academy,
Yantai, Shandong, China November 2020–July 2021
- ELA Coordinator/ESL Instructor, English Learning Academy, Arkansas
State University State University, AR (ELA Instructor: March 2019 –
Present / ELA Coordinator: July 2016 – Present) March 2009–July 2019
- Arkansas Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Language (ARKTESOL)
Member Since: 2014
- Presenter, Southeast Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages
Conference, ”Relational Teaching: Validated by Maslow’s Hierarchy of
Needs,” Rogers, Arkansas October 2014
- Presenter, ArkTESOL, Hot Springs, Arkansas December 2015
- l Christian English Language Educators Association (CELEA) Member: 2015
- l Pi Lambda Theta (National Honor Society for Educators) Member: 2015
- l TESOL International Association Member: 2013-2017
- l IATEFL – International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign
Language Member: 2019
학력- Masters of Arts, Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
Azusa Pacific University, Azusa, CA, June 2016
- Bachelor of Arts, Liberal Arts Theology, Ambassador College, Big Sandy,
TX, May 1991
Welcome to Wenatchee Valley College and the Teaching English to Children course. My name is Jeff Chandler, and I will be your instructor.
I have a Master’s in TESOL – Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages. I am originally from the state of Tennessee in the southern part of the United States of America. Therefore, you will be experiencing a southern accent during this course. After your listening ear gets used to my accent, you will someday probably say to yourself, why don’t all Americans speak like Tennesseans?
I am so happy that you have decided to take this course, Teaching English to Children. Some of you are already teaching, but some may be in the process of becoming a teacher of English. The fact that this course interests you tells me you are very conscientious about teaching.
It tells me that you have a DESIRE to be the best teacher you can be so that the children you teach will benefit and excel in English with you as their teacher. Knowing this inspires me to deliver this course enthusiastically while encouraging you to be the teacher you want to be along the way.